Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

gibbs slams vinny

bsmsss

did everyone notice that gibbs during his press conference mentioned everyone even his grand kids --but there was just one small mention of our bozo gm vinny c

he stated and i paraphase we will work as a team from daniel to vinny and the scouting dept

hmm seems joe thinks of vinny as nothing more then a scout

vinny just show up at 7pm every day and go play racketball with dan--your no longer needed at redskin park

did everyone notice that gibbs during his press conference mentioned everyone even his grand kids --but there was just one small mention of our bozo gm vinny c

he stated and i paraphase we will work as a team from daniel to vinny and the scouting dept

hmm seems joe thinks of vinny as nothing more then a scout

vinny just show up at 7pm every day and go play racketball with dan--your no longer needed at redskin park

Gibbs mentioned his family because he's attempting to set a tone. Family is important. His family is important. The family of the players is important. And since you didn't get it, the coaching staff the players and the ownership and management ARE a family.

If Vinny provides Gibbs with the type of quality offseason personnel he just provided Spurrier, we're going to be estatic. Let's hope he can match that performance this offseason.

Gibbs mentioned his family because he's attempting to set a tone. Family is important. His family is important. The family of the players is important. And since you didn't get it, the coaching staff the players and the ownership and management ARE a family.

If Vinny provides Gibbs with the type of quality offseason personnel he just provided Spurrier, we're going to be estatic. Let's hope he can match that performance this offseason.

uhhh....

he basically said that he wasn't going to be too involved in personnel and would look to the FO for guidance on that issue. That's snyder and cerrato.

He also mentioned vinny by name where appropriate. He spent most of the conference talking about his kids. I am not really shocked that cerrato didn't get that much air time.

-DB

uhhh....

he basically said that he wasn't going to be too involved in personnel and would look to the FO for guidance on that issue. That's snyder and cerrato.

He also mentioned vinny by name where appropriate. He spent most of the conference talking about his kids. I am not really shocked that cerrato didn't get that much air time.

-DB

Archived