Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dr. Z: Gibbs needs to bypass Cerrato / Snyder

Andre The Giant

Dr. Z's perspective:

"From Alayne of Cincinnati: "Do you think that coach Gibbs still has what it takes to get the Skins to where they should be?" Depends on whether or not he came back solely for the pay check. If he goes along with that majority-rules system, as Steve Spurrier did, and lets Snyder and his yes-man, Vinny Cerrato, vote on his squad cuts, then I'd say he'll follow in the same path as Spurrier and Marty Schottenheimer did. If he keeps them away from football decisions, I'd say he has a chance. "

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/writers/dr_z/01/09/mailbag/index.html

Dr. Z's perspective:

"From Alayne of Cincinnati: "Do you think that coach Gibbs still has what it takes to get the Skins to where they should be?" Depends on whether or not he came back solely for the pay check. If he goes along with that majority-rules system, as Steve Spurrier did, and lets Snyder and his yes-man, Vinny Cerrato, vote on his squad cuts, then I'd say he'll follow in the same path as Spurrier and Marty Schottenheimer did. If he keeps them away from football decisions, I'd say he has a chance. "

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/writers/dr_z/01/09/mailbag/index.html

What a **ckhead. Earth to clown the last time I checked Gibbs was doing very well financially without the need to get back into football. If Gibbs were the new HC of the Falcons, this **ckhead would be signing the praises of Blank but because this is Synder he dumps on him. **ckhead and King were some the reasons I dumped that rag!

What a **ckhead. Earth to clown the last time I checked Gibbs was doing very well financially without the need to get back into football. If Gibbs were the new HC of the Falcons, this **ckhead would be signing the praises of Blank but because this is Synder he dumps on him. **ckhead and King were some the reasons I dumped that rag!

The "NFL" fraternity of writers, coaches, owners who have shown that they just plain hate Snyder are going to have to come to grips soon. Whatever mistakes he made in the past (h*ll - we debate that ourselves everyday), NOBODY can reasonably say this wasn't the most brilliant move that could have been possibly made. Does Dr. Z think Fassel would have been a better choice?

The "NFL" fraternity of writers, coaches, owners who have shown that they just plain hate Snyder are going to have to come to grips soon. Whatever mistakes he made in the past (h*ll - we debate that ourselves everyday), NOBODY can reasonably say this wasn't the most brilliant move that could have been possibly made. Does Dr. Z think Fassel would have been a better choice?

Archived