Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Steven Jackson, KJ or Chris Perry?

Mania

I was thinking the same thing regarding perry and I like KJ alot, but he's 5'11 and 215 could he be the type of back the Gibbs likes. I don't really know Jackson all that well and never really saw him play. However I know alot of people on the board like him.

I was thinking the same thing regarding perry and I like KJ alot, but he's 5'11 and 215 could he be the type of back the Gibbs likes. I don't really know Jackson all that well and never really saw him play. However I know alot of people on the board like him.

Perry didn't impress me in the Rose Bowl. He certainly didn't look like a #1 pick to me. The other two guys I haven't seen play, so I have no opinion about them, except that RB is not our first priority.

But remember that Gibbs won a Super Bowl with Ernest Byner who only weighed 215 lbs., and was his main ball carrier for a number of years. :)

After Byner made the FUMBLE that cost the Browns a chance to get into the Super Bowl -- which will forever live in infamy with Browns fans -- Gibbs traded for Byner and stole him for a song. :laugh:

Perry didn't impress me in the Rose Bowl. He certainly didn't look like a #1 pick to me. The other two guys I haven't seen play, so I have no opinion about them, except that RB is not our first priority.

But remember that Gibbs won a Super Bowl with Ernest Byner who only weighed 215 lbs., and was his main ball carrier for a number of years. :)

After Byner made the FUMBLE that cost the Browns a chance to get into the Super Bowl -- which will forever live in infamy with Browns fans -- Gibbs traded for Byner and stole him for a song. :laugh:

Archived