Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: In the world of sexual fetishes, crossing the political aisle is a kink

China

In the world of sexual fetishes, crossing the political aisle is a kink

Roxie Rae is lying on her pink bedspread, her bleached-blond hair draped on her black teddy, thigh-high stockings emerging from her leopard-print stilettos. She turns her backside to the camera and purrs, “Mmm, that looks like just the view to persuade you to vote Republican for daddy Trump. We both know you don’t know what it’s like to be an alpha. You’re just a beta, obeying, doing everything I say. Pretty soon you’ll be preaching and posting the Republican way all over your social media. The best part is, you’ll really believe in it.”

The video, posted by the 39-year-old Tampa resident under her stage name Roxie Rae, is one of dozens on Clips4Sale, an adult-video-sharing website where content creators cater to all types of sexual fetishes, including one that is rarely discussed outside of niche kink circles: political humiliation. There are people who get turned on by the idea of having their political views mocked, usually (but not always) by members of the opposing political group. Liberals desire being dominated by conservatives and called pejoratives that imply they are weak and unintelligent, while conservatives want to be mocked for supporting former president Donald Trump, among other perceived transgressions, according to those who participate in this subculture.

With political sexual fetishes, Republicans and Democrats are reduced to caricatured sexual imagery: the macho posturing of Republican politicians is flattened into pure toxic masculinity; bleeding-heart liberal Democratic men become ineffectual doormats.

On MAGA Doms/Dommes and Libtard Subs, members post requests such as, “Looking for a MAGA Dom to ‘red pill’ me, and convince me to share my wife,” referring to the pill that reveals the world as it truly is in “The Matrix.” The phrase has become popular with conspiracy theorists.

One member, a 34-year-old man who lives in Peoria, Ariz., said he “was always drawn to submission [and] being dominated, being told what to do.”

The Democrat, who works in the auto-insurance industry, spoke on the condition of anonymity because he fears his family finding out about his fetish. 

In one dream scenario, Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert force him “to vote straight red Donald Trump.”

It’s not just Democrats fantasizing about being dominated by Republicans. It sometimes works the other way as well.

A 60-year-old man, known by his fetish persona Master Black Satyr Dragon Wolf, unexpectedly became a political fetish dominant when a 22-year-old straight-identifying college student responded to his Craigslist ad seeking a BDSM partner.

“I want to be punished by a person of color because I voted for Donald Trump,” the student wrote.

“You know how Mr. Spock raises his eyebrow in ‘Star Trek’? That’s what I was doing when I [saw his response],” said Wolf, who is Black.

The student, a fraternity member, told him he was pressured to vote for Trump by his friends and family. “He felt guilty and he felt like being punished by me would make amends,” said Wolf.

Wolf responded in the affirmative, pulling down his pants to spank him. “I will tear your a-- apart if you ever vote for Donald Trump or any other stinking conservative Republicans. I’ll let you go into moderates. But if I hear Trump or Cruz or even any member of the Bush family, you’re not going to sit down for days,” he told his submissive.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1