Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hogettes make a splash on Jay Leno's show tonight

indyskinsfan

Wow, Leno's kissing up to the Skins or what??

Anyway, he had the Hogettes on his show as guests. After asking things like, how it all started ('83 SB game) and why, how the family and friends take to it, and the famous Visa commercial, he asked the ultimate question!

How do other teams take to it:

Dallas treats them like royalty (who would have thought)

They don't like PHILLY! Why am I not surprised. These are just fans having a good time and some homophobic closet chumps just have to go over the edge. It's true, most Philly fans do suck.

Trust me man, I met these guys and have followed them through the years, they don't harrass anyone and spend on the other teams' economy. They are very diplomatic and are professional in their personal life. They are the reasons, the Browns endzone gang formed the famous Dog Pound (Marty was their coach in the mid early to mid-80's). If it was so bad, why was it copied?

Some folks take things way too seriously (look who's talking smile.gif ). I mean really, though, this Philly rep must be a black eye, to the league - their fans, the turf, the hype - enough!

Hey they also did their cheer and then the Hail To the Redskins song (and found some fans in the audience to help them sing it!)

Guest fuji869

I just saw it, that was a great interview!!! They do seem pretty classy, that was a surprise that one of them is a retired Intelligence Officer in the Military. cool.gif

Thank for the post IndySkins, because I am on the West Coast I was able to read your post before Leno was on over here, and yes I admit I sang "Hail to the Redskins" along with the Hoggets! biggrin.gif

I have to say, I've been to quite a few games at RFK and FedEx and the worst visiting fans I've encountered by far are Philly fans. Rude and childishly obnoxious. Can't handle winning or losing. This year they were throwing bottles at departing Redskin fans.

To be fair I was sitting next to an Eagle fan who was very cool, but as a group they are the worst fans to be around, in my experience. The Hoggettes hit it right on the mark.

------------------

"Men, there's nothing to get excited about. The situation is normal; we are surrounded."

Archived