Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Cowboy fan called me...

The 3 puke fans that I have here at work couldn't believe it when I walked through the door singing "Hail to Coach Joe Gibbs". They said they wanted proof from ESPN....when I showed it to them they :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

This is like waking up next to BCS' girls!!!!!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

HAIL VICTORY

:notworthy

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :hump:

PS....

HOW DO I GET THIS DAMN BAG OFF MY HEAD!!!!!

The 3 puke fans that I have here at work couldn't believe it when I walked through the door singing "Hail to Coach Joe Gibbs". They said they wanted proof from ESPN....when I showed it to them they :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

This is like waking up next to BCS' girls!!!!!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

HAIL VICTORY

:notworthy

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :hump:

PS....

HOW DO I GET THIS DAMN BAG OFF MY HEAD!!!!!

Originally posted by geezings81

Cowboys fans are shaking in their boots. [/b]

I think it was a very good hire for you guys, but I am hardly "shaking in my boots."

The biggest thing I am happy for is the return of the rivalry.

HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!

That's the way God intended the NFC East and the NFL to be.....

Originally posted by geezings81

Cowboys fans are shaking in their boots. [/b]

I think it was a very good hire for you guys, but I am hardly "shaking in my boots."

The biggest thing I am happy for is the return of the rivalry.

HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!

That's the way God intended the NFC East and the NFL to be.....

Congrats! You now have a real NFL coach who comes in with a good roster and draft position to work with. If your front office and team stars can live with a no-nonsense coach, you will be very formidible very soon. I am happy for Redskin fans now. I may not be later when the team plays Dallas again.

Congrats! You now have a real NFL coach who comes in with a good roster and draft position to work with. If your front office and team stars can live with a no-nonsense coach, you will be very formidible very soon. I am happy for Redskin fans now. I may not be later when the team plays Dallas again.

I cant wait to see Gibbs and Parcells on the same field AGAIN. They are two of the GREATEST coaches in NFL history! The Cowboys/Redskin rivalry will be renewed next year. I will be interested in what my co-worker will have to say about it, when I go back to work. He said NOBODY would want to work with Snyder. I cant wait to see egg on his face when I go back!

I cant wait to see Gibbs and Parcells on the same field AGAIN. They are two of the GREATEST coaches in NFL history! The Cowboys/Redskin rivalry will be renewed next year. I will be interested in what my co-worker will have to say about it, when I go back to work. He said NOBODY would want to work with Snyder. I cant wait to see egg on his face when I go back!

Archived