Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT- Damn I hate Officials

bubba9497

Tennessee playing in the peach bowl down 24-14 3rd quarter, drives down to the 3, throws a TD pass to Jones, the Refs, says he trapped it... (he didn't!!!! :cuss: ), then when Clausen questions him for 2 seconds, the Ref throws a flag for personal foul? Even if he cursed at the offical there is no reason to throw the flag.

Then they miss the FG :doh:

Neutral refs don't put up with sh*t. You gotta give credit to Clemson for being very creative with the run.

Cedric looks good except for the fumble early on. Props for getting his head back in the game.

Originally posted by bubba9497

Tennessee playing in the peach bowl down 24-14 3rd quarter, drives down to the 3, throws a TD pass to Jones, the Refs, says he trapped it... (he didn't!!!! :cuss: ), then when Clausen questions him for 2 seconds, the Ref throws a flag for personal foul? Even if he cursed at the offical there is no reason to throw the flag.

Then they miss the FG :doh:

It goes both ways Clemson scores an apparent touchdown in the first half drags a toe but the ref says it didn't get the foot down. Clemson has to settle for a field goal. Replay show the toe was down.

There isn't anthing Neutral about these refs. Clemeson is getting by with some cheap shots, and obvious penalties. and I still can't see how they ruled that pass as incomplete.

I am bias I realize, but even the announcers have questioned some calls, and non-calls by the Refs.

OMG, what the hell was That, he hit late, but was trying to stop, I'll. give you that penalty, but then another flag for the Clemson team starting crap with Burnett, ???!!! ???? This is total BS. 30 yards in penalties??

Yet Clemson has lead with the crown of the helmet, late hits... nothing?

Originally posted by Skinhead

What about the non call right before the half. they called pass interference then waved it off. Tenn. knocked the receiver on his butt.

uncatchable pass....

About all these BS PF calls, Mike Gottfried said it best, if you call it, you have to be consistent and call it on BOTH teams.

Originally posted by scottb

I think between Miami, VT, Fla State, & Maryland I wouldn't say Clemson is easily the ACC favorite next year. The ACC has done pretty well this bowl season.

Agreed but I will enjoy this for now. I am actually a Terp fan.

Well Bubba, here's consolation. Your QB next year WONT be Clausen. But it may be ol' Jim Bob Cooter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Best name for a QB.....well...since................

EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He should be Qb for South Carolina though.....

i feel for ya Bubba, but it could be worse. You could have bben at the game in ATL with my roomate who got stuck in the Clemson home section. He might be as die hard a vols fan as you. From Chattanooga Tn. Poor guy. He's a Redskins fan as well through and through, and now he will be convinced that he and I somehow have cursed both organizations..............:mad:

WTF with Clemson and Bowden JR? How does a guy go from being the most hated man in SC to ACC coach of the year and the Peach Bowl champion? SO strange. Sorry Bubba. At least you and other Vols fans don't turn on Fulmer and then become hypocrites at the drop of a hat when he starts winning.............

Although, Fulmer doesn't lose that much.....

Good game for the unbiased football watchers. :)

Archived