Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

True Story...and funny

Mickalino

As I posted last week, I recently lost my job. The good news is that I have a part-time job to fall back on, for a little while. However, my bad luck did not end with the string of events I described last week.

The other day when I went into my part-time job, I decided to wear a Redskin jersey. I have 2 jerseys - a LaVar and a Frerrotte jersey. I chose to wear Gus's jersey cuz I didnt want to mess up my favorite LaVar jersey at the job. My boss is a Dallas fan, so he told me I had a lot of balls wearing that right after his team dominated ours. So I told him I did it for good luck, since the Skins havnt been winning lately, it was bound to change if I wore the Skins jersey to work.

However, I would soon to find out, that I had worn the wrong jersey. While on the job, I accidentally banged my forehead on a machine lever. It was so bad, I had to ice it for the rest of the night, and ended up with a big knot on my forehead. I had never done this before at work. And I had never worn my Gus jersey to work before. But the first day I wear my Gus jersey, BOOM frerotte.gif

in vintage Frerrotte fashion.

And you can imagine the Gus/headbanger jokes I heard the rest of the rest of the night. It may have been just the first time I wore that jersey to work, but it will also be the last. Perhaps this could serve as a warning to others here who might consider making the same mistake I made

Archived