Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

? for Dennis Green Haters..

Conrad87

I'm not exactly saying that I think he should be our next coach bar none. But what puzzles me is how many here continue to point out his losing record in the playoffs...Well, the last time I checked there's only 1 coach each year that wins it all in the post season....There are many so called great coaches that haven't won the big one...so what's the problem? Hell, I'd take 8 playoff appearences in the next 10 year "100" times out of 10 over our playoff record (or lack thereof) in the last decade!!!

If Green's post-season record is the worst indictment you can muster, bring him on. Sometimes a change of scenery makes all the difference. He did, for the most part, a great job in Minnesota and has likely learned something from the experience. He's not my first choice (Weis is), but I could deal with it.

Originally posted by speedwagon20

Dr. D, I agree. If he comes in and only accomplishes what he did in Minnesota, then fine, we can change coaches in 5 or 6 years if we think he'll never get us to a SB. But I say you have to crawl before you can walk.

Well said speedwagon !

Archived