Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A couple of comments and questions

InstiGATOR

Well people around here have generally been pretty nice to me and that speaks well of this board because I am pretty opinionated and as my signon indicates not a long run Skins fan. So I wanted to stop in and say thanks and then make a few comments:

1. I did not read the board the holiday week so I do not know if anyone else commented on it, but it is official now the Skins won more and thus were objectively a better team last year with all those unwanted by some Skins fans ex-Gators. Heck I wonder if Snyder noticed his team won more last year with personnel people making personnel decisions and coaching making roster decisions rather than personnel guys making roster decisions?

2. I was surprised to see another Gator, Mularkey, on the potential replacements thread?

Anyway thanks again for a nice civil board. I will keep peaking in from time to time.

Originally posted by InstiGATOR

1. I did not read the board the holiday week so I do not know if anyone else commented on it, but it is official now the Skins won more and thus were objectively a better team last year with all those unwanted by some Skins fans ex-Gators. Heck I wonder if Snyder noticed his team won more last year with personnel people making personnel decisions and coaching making roster decisions rather than personnel guys making roster decisions?

It has been discussed. And the conclusion has been drawn that Spurrier benefitted greatly from Marvin Lewis and his #5 ranked defense - handpicked by Snyder himself.

And once he left, Spurrier chose George Edwards as his replacement so he has no one to blame but himself.

Archived