Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New member...

RDSCNZ20

Welcome!

First thing to do is choose up sides. Are you a Snyder fan? A Cerrato fan? A Spurrier fan? Was it a mistake to lose Stephen Davis? Is the 3rd year the one?

Answer these and all the other weighty issues of the day, and you can join one side or the either in the ongoing Extremeskins debate.

Originally posted by Even Madder

Welcome!

First thing to do is choose up sides. Are you a Snyder fan? A Cerrato fan? A Spurrier fan? Was it a mistake to lose Stephen Davis? Is the 3rd year the one?

Answer these and all the other weighty issues of the day, and you can join one side or the either in the ongoing Extremeskins debate.

I am a Snyder fan. I know he has made some bad decisions however I think he is learning from those mistakes. I'm NOT a fan of Cerrato, I like him better on the ESPN set. :stupid:

Before the Jets game, I told my buddy that the key to the season is Coaching and not Patrick. The team is consistantly making the same mistakes, not assignment sure, etc. I put Spurrier with Norv, great minds but just not a head coach. I'm Hoping I'm wrong on this. Losing Davis was a mistake, this year, with a young QB and new line, I think he would've been a real asset.

o...I changed my profile after my first post..hence the mkohistani to rdscnz20.

Before the Jets game, I told my buddy that the key to the season is Coaching and not Patrick. The team is consistantly making the same mistakes, not assignment sure, etc. I put Spurrier with Norv, great minds but just not a head coach.

:cheers:

You're on my team then. But hell, I'm not even convinced that Spurrier is a great mind. He has done nothing in the NFL to convince me of such.

Coaching is the decisive factor that differentiates winning and losing teams, and we're no different.

Archived