Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Willie and Nicole Willie

JurgyFan

Anyone see the interviews with Namath at the NE/NY game and the Nicole Richie interview at the Lakers game?

I'm far from being a prude, but God Almighty! Joe looked like he had tapped into the egg nog a little early and Nicole Richie looked like, um, well, er,....um, well, she looked like Nicole Richie and what I've come to expect from her.

They were two of the most memorable "sports" interviews I've heard since the Pete Rose interview...not necessarily good, but memorable nonetheless.

The Namath one has been discussed in a few threads. Pretty funny stuff. Look for the "Suzy Kolber" thread if you want a link to play the clip.

I didn't even know about the Nicole Richie one til I watched PTI last night. For those that missed it, she was courtside at a Laker game on Fri night and a reporter asked her if she had a favorite Laker. She said something along the lines of "I like Kobe Bryant and I want to see if he'll have $ex with me!" The reporter quickly sent it back to the booth. Caught him (obviously) off guard.

:cheers:

Oh.

Which explains why I didn't know. :)

About all think I know from seeing previews of THAT show is that these two blonds wear trashy clothes in some sleepy farm town environment and sleep in a bed together.

Maybe I'll tune in when it goes to HBO.

If you know what I mean.

Archived