Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's ashame,but it has begun!My 7 round mock draft!!

michael_33

Will we improve in 2004  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Will we improve in 2004

• Pro- yes
    • con- no

I took the liberty to get a little info from NFLreport.com and in the huddle and combined what I think is possible and a little wishful thinking together...

I know some are gonna hound me and this and that,but REMEMBER...it is very early!Some people drop and some people get reached for...So here is my 7 round Mock Draft(dreaming as well)...

The Redskins will franchise Champ Bailey and trade him to the Saints for a 1st and second round pick....Reason:The saints are in desperate need of a CB and NFLreport.com had them picking Derrick Strait in the 1st...

The saints currently have the 18th spot in the draft as of right now!So I will go by that for good measure...

The redskins have the 7th spot in NFLreport.com as well,so I will go by that!I know some have their facts and this and that and tougher schedule and bla bla bla,but just humor me for now!

Now I know the saints can go grab one out of free agency,but do to the fact they are the aints...Their still not the franchise players dream to go to...improving team or not...Nothing would help them more than to find a guy as dependable as Champ to equalize one side of the field...

So here we go! (with drama as well)

In the 1st round with the 7th pick of the draft,the Washington Redskins select TE Kellon Winslow JR. out of the Uni. of Miami.6'5" 250.

In the 1st round round with the 18th pick,the Washington Redskins select DE David Pollack out of the Uni. of Georgia.6'3" 275.

In the 2nd round with the 7th pick,the Washington Redskins select CB Chris Gamble out of the Uni. of Ohio st.6'2" 180

In the 2nd round with the 18th pick,the Washington Redskins select DT Marcus Tubbs out of the Uni. of Texas.6'4" 315

In the 3rd round with the 7th pick,the Washington Redskins select S Brandon Everage out of the Uni. of Oklahoma.6' 190 (you can start flaming me now!)But I like this kid...had to do it!

The Redskins do not have a 4th round pick.The pick was traded in 2003 for a 3rd and a 5th!

The Redskins do not have a 5th round pick.Lionel Dalton played in 40% of the redskins plays in 2003!

In the 6th round with the 7th pick,the Washington Redskins select OC Scott Wells out of the Uni. of Tennessee.6'2" 300

The Redskins do not have a 7th round pick.Martin Chase did not play in 40% of the plays in 2003!

As I don't watch much college football(which is probably obvious) I kind of had to make a guess at where the chips may fall...

But I do know that every year some players drop right off the board(smoot,Weathersby and so on) and some players get reached for (levy jones and so on)

More than likely Everage will get snached up in the 2nd and maybe even 1st since he's from OK.But with the Free Agency and all,it's hard to determine where players will fall....

I do think Sean Taylor could be a top 5 pick,which is why i didn't pick him.Plus with Spurrier on Board I just don't see us grabbing a Defensive player with a very high pick....To be honest....I think I could be way off on Pollack....Not because he's a reach or because he could go earlier....But because; does our Front office realize how in dire need we are for a DL-men?

Hell,for all we know the redskins could grab dgfdhsgjhklksdfjlfsdghljkBURGER as our QB next year!

Yeah, Champ is gone.

I think he packed his bags about the month ago.

I'm really not a big Pollack fan, I just dont think he's good at all. I would be upset with that pick. Especially if either Stephen Jackson or Kevin Jones is still around with that 18th pick.

the problem with the scenario of trading champ is that this year in FA there are going to be lot of top level CBs, trading a 1st and 2nd for champ when there are a few others availalbe and having to pay the type of money baily is going to deman (and he rejected a huge offer) might make it a deterrent for teams to trade for him.

Archived