Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Infusion of talent

gridironmike

How can we possibly sign Cory Dillon -- who is near 30 and would want big bucks -- when Spurrier wouldnt use him properly because all Spurrier wants to do is pass, pass, pass. :( Spurrier would first have to undergo a major change in his offensive philosophy.

I also dont see any point in getting rid of Trotter and Armstead either. Both are playing better now and we have other holes more pressing to fill.

There is a good safety who would be available in the 2nd round named Stuart Scheigert of Purdue. Getting immediate help on the DL in the draft will be difficult. Most likely we should try and sign Jevon Kearse. :)

Dillon is old and tired. He has ****ed for years about his hapless Bungles, who are finally winning, and he's going to be happy with the hapless Skins?

I think we'll pick up one big name FA on the dline, and that will be it. The rest will be more blue collar type FA's or in the draft. The first draft pick will be a RB.

Jevos Kearse is unfourtunately not the answer. As much as I like his play making ability he doesnt play the run as well as I would like (which is a major problem for us) and would ask for Warren Sapp type money. We will either be forced to draft defensive lineman or trade for some.

Corey Dillion would be a nice addition if we could sign him at a reasonable price. Travis Henry may be available in the off-season and he is somebody I would love to go after. He is young and strong and I like his potential. He is also a fair pass catcher.

There is a chance of gaining more draft picks if Bailey is traded so we could use those as trade bait for established players or try and build through the draft but this is a weak defensiveline draft class...

Archived