Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar Arrington New Position

bredskin

I'm constantly surprised at how many people appear to both think Marvin Lewis is a genius and that Lavar is awesome. I feel that if you think both are true, at some point you'll have to back down a bit on one, since Lavar fairly openly questioned Marvin Lewis's decisions last year (in particular, the one you are talking about).

It's not inconsistent. Wilbur Marshall hated the role that Richie Pettibon put him into, yet he thrived. Marshall was awesome, and Pettibon was a great D-coordinator.

Trotter might be leading the team in tackles, but he should be playing the middle! Fact is he should have about 20 to 30 more. He has played better recently but that is all relative. Not good enough!!!! Lavar is the only one of the three worth keeping.

Originally posted by El Ramon

If I'm not mistaken, they've already made that switch.

No, I saw Arrington getting washed down the line many times by TEs yesterday....sigh. However, it is interesting, the Cowboys lined up the TE to one side, then ran the other way with a FB isolated on either Trotter or Armstead, which put LaVar in chase mode most of the time anyway. He wasn't really at the point of attack all game.

Archived