Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins selling Parking Passes on Stubhub rather than Ticketmaster

dudleyismydog

Has anyone else noticed that the Redskins have stopped selling single game parking passes on Ticketmaster and are just listing parking passes for sale on Stubhub. They have been doing this for the past three years, but still used to at least put up a front and sell passes to almost all the lots on Ticketmaster as well to make it seem at least a little legitimate.

I called the Redskins and asked where are the ticketmaster parking passes went as they were selling Green Lot D passes for all games and they didn’t have an answer. The only thing the girl could tell me was they probably just sold out of passes which is not remotely possible.

6 hours ago, dudleyismydog said:

Has anyone else noticed that the Redskins have stopped selling single game parking passes on Ticketmaster and are just listing parking passes for sale on Stubhub. They have been doing this for the past three years, but still used to at least put up a front and sell passes to almost all the lots on Ticketmaster as well to make it seem at least a little legitimate.

I called the Redskins and asked where are the ticketmaster parking passes went as they were selling Green Lot D passes for all games and they didn’t have an answer. The only thing the girl could tell me was they probably just sold out of passes which is not remotely possible.

Big deal. What's your issue? The Redskins probably make more money selling on Stub Hub. TicketMaster takes a huge cut of all the tickets they sell for all events. Why should they sell parking passes on TicketMaster?

All the screwball things the Redskins do to its fans and THIS is your gripe? OK.

Archived