Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FS: Cooley, Moss, Portis Jerseys

PleaseGoForTheWin

Up for sale: 3 used jerseys. 

First is a white Reebok Chris Cooley jersey with the numbers screened on. I'm almost positive this is an authentic jersey. It is adult L and is in overall good shape. There are two small light stains on the front that may wash out--I didn't try.

Next is a red Reebok Santana Moss jersey with the numbers sewn on. When I bought this it was advertised as authentic, but I have my doubts due to some of the stitching around the numbers. Excellent shape overall. Adult sized 48.

Finally is a red Players of the Century Clinton Portis jersey, which has to be a knock-off. Overall good shape with no major signs or distress or wear.

I'm the original owner of these jerseys, and they come from a smoke-free home. They've been sitting in storage for about a decade!

$55 shipped OBO for the set. If you want more pictures, please PM me. I'm not on here daily, but I will check in several times a week. On eBay, my handle is mutant-man--my account goes back to 1999 and has 100% positive feedback. 

IMG_1963.jpg

IMG_1966.jpg

IMG_1964.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

IMG_1968.jpg

IMG_1967.jpg

IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_1970.jpg

IMG_1971.jpg

IMG_1974.jpg

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1975.jpg

IMG_1976.jpg

• 5 months later...

Hello all ....after a few harsh words and good guidance I was able to find this thread. I am an honest jersey collector and am after an authentic Reebok OnField Jersey Size 46 or 48. My favorite is the 75th anniversary throwback. I own a couple replicas but was never able to get the Authentic. If anyone knows or has one to sell (at this point id take any size on the 75th anniversary throwbacks) please let me know. Thanks to Renegade for the instructions and please help me locate one.

Archived