Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 2017 Regular Season Twitter Thread

TSO

Burgundy Burner @BurgundyBurner 24m24 minutes ago

Getting up early on a Monday is never fun - unless it is followed by a huge Redskins win the night before. Have a great day everyone.

Tailgate Ted @TailgateTed 2m2 minutes ago

The #Redskins defense has a swagger about them that I haven't seen since Gregg Williams was here #HTTRNFL_2017_WASHRedskins_v4.png

Tailgate Ted @TailgateTed 33m33 minutes ago

Montae Nicholson is quickly making people forget who Su'a Cravens is. The young man was thrust into a bigger role and is excelling. #HTTRNFL_2017_WASHRedskins_v4.png

John Keim ESPN Staff Writer 

A key reason the Redskins controlled the ball vs. Oakland: Kirk Cousins completed 10-12 passes for 166 yards on third down. Seven resulted in first downs. It enabled them to keep running the ball.

John Keim ESPN Staff Writer 

Redskins RB Chris Thompson will be upset to hear about Darren Sproles' season-ending injuries. Thompson recently said a highlight from 2016 was when Sproles complimented him after a game. Thompson considered Sproles the best third down back.

Burgundy Burner @BurgundyBurner 2h2 hours ago

I'm just hoping that Josh Doctson's big TD catch last night gives him a huge shot of confidence going forward. Hope he builds on it.

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 42m42 minutes ago

Redskins are 12-3 under Gruden when running more than passing. Two straight once in 2014 and past 2 weeks. Never three straight.

Adam SchefterVerified account @AdamSchefter 1h1 hour ago

Eagles RB Darren Sproles tore his ACL and broke his arm on same play, sources tell @mortreport and me. Surgery on arm today, knee later.

John KeimVerified account @john_keim 12h12 hours ago

I don't know, folks. I just know they tell me Mack Brown needs to be more consistent. But the talent is there.

Checked The Tape @TheCasualHero 7m7 minutes ago

Spaight, Brown, Nicholsan, Fuller, Gallette, Swearinger. Speed on this defense is legit right now. DLine Allen/Leonnadis quick! #Redskins

Mr. Irrelevant @MrIrrelevantDC 13m13 minutes ago

Skins are tied for the 2nd-best record in the NFC & are 4th-best in net points, despite playing opponents that are 6-1 in non-Skins games.

Archived