Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Select LB Su'a Cravens, DB Kendall Fuller On Day 2 Of 2016 NFL Draft

Very disappointed. I do not like the way this draft has gone so far.

HTTR!!!

Hail Canada - I think it will grow on you once you see what our secondary is going to look like. There is still a lot of talent out there for Dline. 

Cravens a physical beast. He will play SS for us, a position we sorely need. He is very physical, plays the run extremely well, and has great cover skills for when we are in nickel. This guy can flat out ball and is a real value pick at 53. He was projected by some to go in the 1st rd.

Fuller is the perfect slot CB andwill excel in the cover 3/1 zone system we play. Also, with all the injuries we had last (we started 11 DB last year, most in the NFL), you just can't have enough DBs.

Between the last two picks and adding Norman. our secondary has gone from perennial weakness to a position of strength. As close as our guys got to sacks last year, giving them just a hair longer with better coverage they will get home a lot more often.

Josh Doctson has a chance to be a superstar in this league. He has the physical talents and the intangibles. Think Randy Moss ability with Alfred Morris humbleness and an incredible work ethic. 

Also, we still have 5 more picks. I trust Scot and I trust the process. I am looking forward to today. Maybe you will feel better about it after today.

HTTR!!

Archived