Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London (UK) Skins Fans - Meet up for Sunday @ Jetlag Sports Bar

Sherlock Holmes

Morning all,

I believe there are plenty of Skins fans posting on here based in the UK, and I assume a fair few in London.

This is a call to arms! On Sunday the Jetlag Sports Bar in Fitzrovia are showing (as usual) both WIldcard games, and will stay open until the end of the game whatever happens. This is quite refreshing, as Bodeans (my old go-to haunt for big games) tend to switch off the TV and close half way through 4th quarters, regardless of the score or importance of the game.

I've been to Jetlag before for a couple of (cough) Soccer games, and the food, beer selection, and TV layout are all first class.

My mate and I will be there, I will be drunk. Come join us! If anyone is up for the Seahawks @ Vikings as well, I could be persuaded...

All the best,

Josh

p.s. I'll be in my Kirk Cousins Jersey :)

If it were the early game, I'd find a way to be there. But getting back to the provinces in the early hours of Monday morning is costly and /or time consuming.

Have a great time. I'll be there in spirit, in body I'll sat watching on my sofa, possibly coddling a 4 month old so my wife gets some sleep.

ps, as an added bummer, I can't even do the Bodean's Superbowl party this year. Oh well, if McCloughan carries on his magic, there will be plenty of opportunities to make up for it.

Archived