Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Players we need to lock up long term

Riggo-toni

Wow are you an idiot

LOL  :lol:  :lol:

Hindsight is always 20:20 isn't it? Though even then we had only seen Knighton play for 3-4 regular season games, I don't recall how well he was playing back then.  Now that the year is over we have a better look into the future and who we will need to sign next year and the year after that and can look even further into the future and see why signing Knighton would've probably been a bad idea.  Even though I still think he could possibly be an upgrade over whoever we are going to start at NT right now.

Wow are you an idiot

5. Your default position is to be respectful of your fellow members in your posts.

Upon registering, every member agrees to not post inappropriate material or topics. This includes content which is knowingly false, defamatory, deceptive, inaccurate, racist, insulting, abusive, inflammatory, vulgar, hateful, obscene, profane, sexually graphic, or physically threatening. It also includes posting anything invasive of another member's personal privacy outside of their posted content on ES, or in violation of any law including any stalking or otherwise harassing any member. Such material connected to the poster's life beyond what they willingly post on ES is a particularly serious violation.

:lol:  :lol:

I've seen it all now - someone about to get banned for a Rule 5 violation disrespecting HIMSELF!

Classic  :lol:

:lol::lol:

I've seen it all now - someone about to get banned for a Rule 5 violation disrespecting HIMSELF!

Classic :lol:

I'm going to assume you realized we were joking. ;)

But this is a good opportunity for me to let you know I let a Rule 11 slide for you in the Twitter thread. This is on top of a few other warnings you've received in the past. Anymore rule violations and penalties will start to apply, brother.

That would be classic. :P

Archived