Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wreaths Across America - Arlington National Cemetery Dec. 13th

GoSkins0721

Thought I'd post this for those interested. It will be my first year going. My wife & SIL have been the past several years and really enjoyed it. My FIL is buried there as well as some other friends relatives.

It's a wonderful program during the holiday season to remember those who served & are buried at Arlington. 

"Thank you for your interest in helping with the placement of Remembrance Wreaths at Arlington National Cemetery on Saturday, December 13, 2014. There is no other sign-up or registration required. Just show up at the designated time and place.  There is also no age limit to participate.  We encourage families to come together."

http://www.wreathsacrossamerica.org/events/arlington/

• 2 weeks later...

To those who participated in this event: You all deserve a HUGE pat on the back. The rest of America thanks you for your hard work & devotion to our fallen veterans. 

post-117877-0-63412200-1418649355_thumb.jpg

If you missed this, it was incredible to see. We had the opportunity to pay our respects to both family & friends who have been laid to rest in Arlington. The "Wreaths Across America" program placed wreaths at just about every grave we passed. Truly, truly awesome to experience. 

Archived