Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Darrel Young and Lake Lewis discuss media/player rift

LLewis

NFL Reporter Lake Lewis and Washington Redskins FB Darrel Young discuss the state of the team. Is there a rift between the media and the players?

Guest were Sports Journey Redskins Reporter Diane Chesebrough and Director of Public Affairs and Communications for Coca-Cola Curtis Etherly.

The broadcast was Presented by Coca Cola and filmed at Champps Americana Ale House (Pentagon Row) in Arlington VA.

- See more at: http://www.sportsjourney.com/2014/11/broadcast-champps-americana-arlington-va/#sthash.Amk4oRks.dpuf

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QE_u_1CL_3w?list=UUX1xV9zuwk8bP0I5eh1fL3A" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe>

NFL Reporter Lake Lewis and Washington Redskins FB Darrel Young discuss the state of the team. Is there a rift between the media and the players?

Guest were Sports Journey Redskins Reporter Diane Chesebrough and Director of Public Affairs and Communications for Coca-Cola Curtis Etherly.

The broadcast was Presented by Coca Cola and filmed at Champps Americana Ale House (Pentagon Row) in Arlington VA.

Lake, Next time you want people to check out your video, just say so.

Because for all intents and purposes this post is:

internet-spam.jpg

But for anyone interested, the title of the thread is actually for the segment of the video that begins at the 38.20 mark.

Don't stop posting here though Lake, just let us know to check out the "Interview with Darrel Young". EMDIggy, for example adds a lot of value to this board.

Not real sure who the older woman is (said she covers the team) but at at about 43:20 she said "true dat". I had to go back and listen again to make sure I heard that right then couldn't stop laughing. Good way to start my day. I do like D Young though. Seems like a real good dude.

Archived