Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Nearly Annual "Looking Ahead at the Bye Week" Thread

TD_washingtonredskins

Maybe some are, but I am definitely not hahaha. I would rather go with somebody young and with something to prove. If we try to hire Phillips or Rex Ryan in the offseason, then I'll be more than displeased. I know Rex would make as a good D Coordinator but I can't stand the guy. Making numerous jokes when your team is that horrible. That's why I'm glad we have someone like Gruden, who can make jokes, but at the right time.

what kind of jokes has Rex made? i don't watch any of his press conferences (obviously, since im a skins fan, lol). are they at least funny like jays?

i mean, i dont necessarily think that making jokes in a press conference when you're 1-8 is that bad. if he's not making the jokes all the time while being 1-8. i dont think its that big of a deal. i mean, jets fans wouldnt want him to be so serious and upset all the time. sometimes its good to joke around. but thats just my opinion.

what kind of jokes has Rex made? i don't watch any of his press conferences (obviously, since im a skins fan, lol). are they at least funny like jays?

i mean, i dont necessarily think that making jokes in a press conference when you're 1-8 is that bad. if he's not making the jokes all the time while being 1-8. i dont think its that big of a deal. i mean, jets fans wouldnt want him to be so serious and upset all the time. sometimes its good to joke around. but thats just my opinion.

Well I don't actually sit down and watch his press conferences either. I'm just talking about what they've shown on NFL Network and ESPN. I'm not saying he's a horrible coach because he jokes around at press conferences, but I think he knows he's going to get fired anyways. He made a joke about starting Madison Bumgarner as his QB during the World Series that was actually funny. Even more so because he probably would do a better job than Geno lol.

He's made some other gabs I've seen during the season this year, but I can't quite remember. I know it's just his style and I guess there's really nothing wrong with it. I would just rather have someone else as our new D Coordinator that's all. Someone new that isn't a big name.

Archived