Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BUCKET LIST... PUTTING TOGETHER A FedEx FIELD STADIUM TOUR!

SoCalSkinsFan1975

If you want to park on FedEx field property your best bet is to buy the parking pass in advance. You can always buy from a scalper but there's no way to plan what lot you are in or how much you'll spend. There are a couple private lots near the stadium that will range in price from $25 to $50 depending on the game. The walk from those lots will cost you about 15 - 30 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE...

I emailed Monica Khatter from the special events department to see if our group could join another if their was already a tour that day. Monica informed me that the REAL requirement is actually a $400 minimum. We don't have to come up with all 20 people if we cover this cost.

We are currently at 11 people. So... can you guys get some more people? Or are you willing to chip in a bit more to make this happen? Let me know what you guys want to do and I'll send off the paperwork to book the tour.

Thanks everyone.

Hello everyone,

I spoke with Jonte on the phone today. She is the one who actually books the tours. She confirmed that we can do it for the $400 minimum even if we are short in numbers. 

Judging by the underwhelming response of my last update no one has any additional people to add as of yet. But Jonte said she was going to work on this for a couple of days and see if she could find 1 or 2 more small groups like ours to pool together so we/me wont have to foot the entire bill for the difference.

Let me know if anyone has people who want to be added. I am very much looking forward to meeting all of you, this is gonna be fun!

Hello everyone,

I spoke with Jonte on the phone today. She is the one who actually books the tours. She confirmed that we can do it for the $400 minimum even if we are short in numbers. 

Judging by the underwhelming response of my last update no one has any additional people to add as of yet. But Jonte said she was going to work on this for a couple of days and see if she could find 1 or 2 more small groups like ours to pool together so we/me wont have to foot the entire bill for the difference.

Let me know if anyone has people who want to be added. I am very much looking forward to meeting all of you, this is gonna be fun!

I am very much interested in going, just holding out hope that some other alternative is worked out because I (or anyone in my small group of invitees) aren't willing to fork over $40 for the tour. Not to sound any less of a fan but times are difficult right now so priorities have to be managed wisely these days. Definitely keeping my fingers crossed so please continue with the updates. 

Okay it is official, we are booked for an 11am tour on Tuesday September 16th. I need to pay in a couple of days so I will just put the $400 on my card. This means I am currently paying about $200 for me and my son to take this tour. If you can't afford more than the $20 per adult and $13 per child that is fine, I still want everyone to go. BUT, if you can get some more people or if you can chip in a few extra $ it would be greatly appreciated.

I currently have my group of 5 plus...

TIM + 1

T-REX + 3

We can just meet at FedEx the day of and you can pay me then. 

This is gonna be fun, can't wait to meet you all! HTTR!

Okay it is official, we are booked for an 11am tour on Tuesday September 16th. I need to pay in a couple of days so I will just put the $400 on my card. This means I am currently paying about $200 for me and my son to take this tour. If you can't afford more than the $20 per adult and $13 per child that is fine, I still want everyone to go. BUT, if you can get some more people or if you can chip in a few extra $ it would be greatly appreciated.

I currently have my group of 5 plus...

TIM + 1

T-REX + 3

We can just meet at FedEx the day of and you can pay me then. 

This is gonna be fun, can't wait to meet you all! HTTR!

I'm still in and I will pitch in extra to help out. I will also still try to find a few more people. We should probably have some contact on the week of, just to find out where we will meet, what time, etc.  

I'm still in and I will pitch in extra to help out. I will also still try to find a few more people. We should probably have some contact on the week of, just to find out where we will meet, what time, etc.  

Sounds good T-Rex! I already got 3 more people so we are getting there. I think now that it is officially booked it will be a little easier to get people to commit. I will get all the info from Jonte on Tuesday and I'll post it here so we all know when and where to meet.

Okay everyone,

I spoke with Jonte this morning and paid for the tour. She sent me the attached document with directions on it so you can see where we need to meet. She said to be in the lobby of the main office about 5 minutes before the tour but lets shoot for being there at 10:45. This will give us enough time to meet each other and settle up on the money for everyone's tickets.

I just put $400 on my AmEx so I am trusting everyone to come through with at least your ticket costs. Again if you want to bring more bodies, the more the merrier, or if you can chip in a bit extra I would greatly appreciate as small of a financial hit as possible.

Thanks again everyone! We are gonna have a great time!

FedExField_Directions.pdf

Okay everyone,

I spoke with Jonte this morning and paid for the tour. She sent me the attached document with directions on it so you can see where we need to meet. She said to be in the lobby of the main office about 5 minutes before the tour but lets shoot for being there at 10:45. This will give us enough time to meet each other and settle up on the money for everyone's tickets.

I just put $400 on my AmEx so I am trusting everyone to come through with at least your ticket costs. Again if you want to bring more bodies, the more the merrier, or if you can chip in a bit extra I would greatly appreciate as small of a financial hit as possible.

Thanks again everyone! We are gonna have a great time!

attachicon.gifFedExField_Directions.pdf

I'll be there and I'll do my best to try to soften the blow to your AmEx. I'm trying to get as many people as I can but at the very least, I'll have what I initially said. I'm glad we're doing this.

Hey everyone,

For those I know for sure are coming I sent them a private message with my cell number to make it easier to connect on Tuesday morning. If you want to join the tour there are still some spots available, just message me with your contact info.

REMEMBER: The tour starts at 11:00am and we need to be in the Admin. Office at 10:45 to make sure everyone is there. This will be where you will need to bring me cash for your tickets [$20 per adult and $13 per child plus any extra you can do to soften the blow to my personal wallet if possible :) ].

DISCLAIMER: If you only have $ for your tickets that is perfectly fine, I still want everyone to come out. HOWEVER, if you plan on showing up and "forgetting" your $ or want to "send it to me later" you should just stay home! I covered the $400 but that was not to provide anyone with a free tour! If this is your intention I will have no problem telling you to get lost and take a completely private tour with the 5 people in my party! I know you are all great people and this will not happen, but I just wanted to put it out there so as to avoid any awkwardness on the day of the event. Thanks for your understanding! 

Okay everyone, please let me know if you have any questions and I will try to get you any answers you need asap! Can't wait to meet all of you, see you soon! 

Archived