Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFF: Offensive lines rankings (all 32 teams)

HtownRocks111

Gotta remember that in the pistol formation that play-action froze defenders alot. In pass pro our O-line was atrocious!!

Not so much this year.  Teams really didn't respect RG3's mobility this year, and that is one major reason he suffered so much.  Because teams weren't playing contain as much he just didn't have the time he had last year.  That said, he did have good time, he just held the ball a half second too long a lot of times.  I hope he speeds up his reads for next year.

And what that potential change in blocking schemes will mean to Morris. Does he stay a monster or turn into a 6th round pick?

His production could dip if used improperly... but I don't think Gruden is a dummy. Morris has the best combination of quickness, power, and durability of anyone in the nfl besides Peterson. He's not a system player.

I am all in on getting Mack in FA, moving Montgomery to LG, drafting JaWuan James with 2nd round 34th pick and moving Polombus to RG. This would vastly improve the offensive line. With the depth we already have.

We have tried Montgomery at G before and it wasn't a good idea, I'm afraid it's C or nothing for Monty.

Archived