Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Entire Defense/Josh Wilson

tiny33

Did any one notice on the last touchdown pass play by Dallas Raheem Morris had the secondary playing a zone defense?

I thought they had played man to man defense during the rest of the game.  Did they think they would fool

Romo sits to pee into making a mistake?  I think it backfired because it looked like our guys were the ones fooled

by the Dallas running back being so open.

Well Raheem Morris doesn't dictate what coverage the secondary plays. That would be the one and only Jim Haslett 

randy, i agree with you.

while i get that our D gets a ton of heat- much of it deserved- i've been contending that our O has been underachieving the entire season, save the chicago game. 3 points in the first quarter, 3 in the second, 3 in the fourth. vs a D that the rest of the league abuses regularly. we do this literally every week, except for one. every week, we manage to score fewer points that the almost entirely garbage defenses we face allow. 

i believe we still havent scored more than 6 points in consecutive halves outside of chicago. (we may have scored 7 in both halves vs SD, but i'm so done with it, i dont even feel like checking). we play well for basically one quarter offensively every week, if that,  and we suck for 3 quarters. 

its ridiculous. 

Although I know Haslett is terrible, bu what about the play of most of the defensive line. They get very little pressure with the exception of Kerrigan, and allowed an injured Tony Romo sits to pee all day to throw the ball. Then, Josh Wilson gives up a 51 yard reception, and we  are left broken-hearted again. Switch Josh Wison to safety if we keep him, and get another corner in free-agency or the draft. Cofield, and the rest of this line needs to go.This is my worst lost this year

The only three people in the world that think Barry Cofield is a nose tackle, Jim Hazlett, Mike Shanahan & Barry Cofield. Every other reasoable person on the planet knows it has been a failed experament from the beginning.   

Archived