Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Questions About Sro Club Level

JOSH8572

Is there a best place to stand in the club level ? such as row or section. I have never watched a game from the club sro section. any advice would be great.

thanks

It's actually a great view if you don't mind standing. Plus you get all the benefits of the club level facilities in terms of the bars etc. Here is the biggest tip, you must must must go for an even row. You will see what I mean. Also as the name of the area suggests, it gets rather drunken and rowdy at times so as long as you are good with that you will enjoy. It's kind of a 20 somethings crowd. Which is good as I fall within that bracket!

Is there a best place to stand in the club level ? such as row or section. I have never watched a game from the club sro section. any advice would be great.

thanks

The closest endzone is blocked from your view by the top of the jumbo tron if you are in the first level of the Standing section. I think that is rows 10-11. I usually try to get rows 14 or 16 to make sure you can see. Or if you are in one of the corner standing room sections you don't have to worry about anything blocking your view. But most importantly, make sure you buy an even row for the club level standing section and an odd row for the upper level standing section if you don't want to stare at the back of someone's head.

The closest endzone is blocked from your view by the top of the jumbo tron if you are in the first level of the Standing section. I think that is rows 10-11. I usually try to get rows 14 or 16 to make sure you can see. Or if you are in one of the corner standing room sections you don't have to worry about anything blocking your view. But most importantly, make sure you buy an even row for the club level standing section and an odd row for the upper level standing section if you don't want to stare at the back of someone's head.

I sent you a PM, thanks.

Archived