Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London Fletcher: Lone Nfl Iron Man

"Fletcher is the most fearsome tackler of the 21st century, dropping more ball-carriers than any other. Between 2000-09, Fletcher made more tackles than any other NFL players (1386). Much ballyhooed Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis came in a distant second with 1188. During the last decade (2003-2012), Fletcher out-tackled Lewis by an even greater margin: 1426 to 1121."

So......tell me that Fletcher isn't a 1st ballot HOFer. If people consider that POS Lewis a 1st ballot HOFer then you might as well put London in RIGHT NOW!! The man has rewritten the meaning of durability & longevity. I'm more than happy he's going to own all the LB records....while wearing a Redskins uniform!

HTTR!!!

I have a question to ask all of Redskins nation.....Fletcher won his 1st & only SB with the Lambs but he's been with us for 7 seasons now & been named to his PB births as a Redskin. My question is.....does he go into the HOF as a Ram or a Redskin? In my mind he's a Redskin & that's how he'll be inducted.

HTTR!!! & Hail to London Fletcher!!!

I have a question to ask all of Redskins nation.....Fletcher won his 1st & only SB with the Lambs but he's been with us for 7 seasons now & been named to his PB births as a Redskin. My question is.....does he go into the HOF as a Ram or a Redskin? In my mind he's a Redskin & that's how he'll be inducted.

HTTR!!! & Hail to London Fletcher!!!

Players do not go into the HOF from a certain team. They will be recognized for all team they played with. They may highlight a team for which they made a higher contribution, but that's it. I think the question you are asking is what team does he retire from. He has already stated several times that despite his time with the rams and bill's he is a Redskin for life. From that alone I would expect him to retire as a Redskin. 

Archived