Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 1 Vs The Eagles

DubMoney

I see a high scoring game and a close game as always with Philly. The game with be determined by turnovers. I feel a lot of pressure on the Skins with a road game in Green Bay the following week. (gulp!) BIGTIME game for this franchise to step up. Must slow the Eagles Offense down.

I would like to think that Shanahan remembers the embarrassing BUTT KICKIN' that Vick and the Eagles gave them several years ago when McFlabb was the QB for the Skins. Vick just destroyed Hasletts defense....SHREDDED IT.....in what was perhaps Vick finest and biggest game of all time solidified Vick as the Greatest QB of all time, sure fire Hall of Fame first ballot, and Legend for the next 100 years....or at least in the minds of all media pundits and Philly fans.

Of course Vick cannot throw accurately unless he can go back in time to that one particular night when all his receivers were wide open against a Redskins team with no pass rush and Laron Landry leading the way with horrible coverage.

P.S. on a side note...Coach Shanahan do not let Doughty be on the field for the first game...because speed teams OWN Doughty. He is the 2nd coming of Landry.

Archived