Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

thinking of lang......

fansince62

we'll see who really wants to be a skin soon. the real money is available next year, so contracts can be structured to minimize the hit this year but escalate nicely next year (and still leave room for the big time QB who will be signed next year unless bledso falls into our laps).<br /><br />so...what is it kenard....are you in or are you out?

Guest fuji869

I hope he stays for a while. He stepped it up last season and Bruce Smith will not be around that much longer!

Lang is a quality starter, not a star, at least not yet although he did make huge strides last year. But will he end up play a large role on a top defense? That is still up in the air... I would love to keep him since we have a ton a age on our line and Big Daddy and Lang still have a few good years left, which we can't say for our other DE's. WE need to draft some youth on the DL, but if lang can be had for a reasonable price, we have some time to develope some young talent...

I think Kenard's going to get a dose or reality once he talks with a few teams and finds out there is little interest in a guy with zero pro bowl appearances who is seeking a $10 million bonus.<br /><br />At this point I'm not even sure how interested the Spurrier/Lewis staff is in retaining Lang.

Is this the same Kenard Lang who was rumored to be cut in training camp,last year or the year before? He was considered a bust and if he didnt show anything in preseason he might be gone.<br />Had 2-3 good games last year then disappeared the last part of the year.He's not good against the run,not a good pass rusher(4 sacks a year)and now wants 10 million?He is a funny guy!<br /><br />Does anyone think he'll go back to his old self after he gets his money?Last year was his best year ever,funny that happens when a players contact is up at the end of the year.

Archived