Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Buying Redskins-49ers tickets 11/25/13

BthatRAD09

My wife and I are in college and I am really wanting to make it out to DC for this game over thanksgiving break after saving money for it.  If there is anyway to get decent tickets for not way over face value I would love it.  I'm a huge dedicated fan just over double facevalue isn't worth it for a college student.  If you have any or any leads, let me know.

email me at 

bradjergy@gmail.com

Thank you!

Tickets, especially for a night game, do tend to be much cheaper as the game gets closer. If both teams are undefeated at the time or just really good, this may not be the case. The odds are in your favor to wait until closer to game day though.

And skinfan2k ur sure that I'll be able to get tickets in November and cheaper? I don't want to buy plane tickets and then end up being without tickets you know?...

I have done it for every single game since 2006 at Fedex.  I bought tickets for games in NOLA, NY, Dallas and Carolina in that city.  I plan on doing the same with Denver when i go and that ticket is 10x harder than a ticket at fedex

Archived