Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looks like Trent Williams is working out with Adrian Peterson now. Great to see

21MadFan

I'd just like to drop some love for Trent. The past is the past, as of now...Trent just got done having his way with the majority of our plays. He's learning more and more how to get downfield on crucial blocks on the second level. It's really fun to watch when rewatching games, he effortlessly stuffs a guy then runs 10 yards down the field, and nobody 'secondary size' has a chance with Trent.

He's got that good kind of mean streak. It's big freaking Trent Williams, it's the silverback, somebody had to freakin taze him lol... he intimated sherman and all...but I think when it matters, in the trenches, he's intimidating guys as well... again, he EFFORTLESSLY sheds guys on the way to that important run block, and he almost seems to have fun shoving guys away during a pass block. I'd also like to point out...you know that way our guys Kerrigan and Orakpo are always getting grabbed around the neck? And some of us think is bull****, then some of us think our guys need to spin out or whatever...that situation never happens with Trent and a guy because Trent wins his matchup nearly EVERY time. Really, re-watching the games it's ridiculous.

And of course, on the heels, still, of his little drug thing, what more could you ask for? We have him on mic showing real time, critical-thinking-like compassion and awareness of his rookie QB, before, during, and after games. The guy is all-in to Shannahans 'character' philosophy, he's all-in to RG3, by the looks of this thread, he's all-in to being in the best possible football shape, and by the way, he just got done having his way with any player the league has thrown at him.

It's downright perfect, here's to Trent.

No, but I have something even better.

Enjoy :ols:

I cringed a little... but, if anyone deserved to get smacked it was Dick Sherman (short for RIchard). He asked for it... He went up to our biggest player and talked trashed to him... It sounded like Sherman was crying afterwards. His voice became very high-pitched...

Archived