Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best place to watch the skins game in the Denver Airport?

Btubes18

Dude, i'm about 30 minutes from DIA. If you have the time, I could just pick you up and you could watch the game at my spot. Having a few buddies over anyways. :)

I think there's some kind sports bar called Boulder Beer Tap House in the Jeppesen Terminal, on the west side

Not being a smart ass... but I would go with the ole' fashioned "first place with a TV and an empty chair" whenever you're in foreign territory. Last time I flew into and outta Denver I was stuck de-icing on the runway for three hours... what made it better was that my wife was five months preggo and she made sure that everyone around us knew it, hahaha. Good luck!

Not being a smart ass... but I would go with the ole' fashioned "first place with a TV and an empty chair" whenever you're in foreign territory. Last time I flew into and outta Denver I was stuck de-icing on the runway for three hours... what made it better was that my wife was five months preggo and she made sure that everyone around us knew it, hahaha. Good luck!

I feel the same way. I may call to see if any of the bars have the Sunday Ticket....i may just have to try and stream it on my laptop. my wife is in the same situation, so i hope we don't get stuck on the damn runway.

---------- Post added December-21st-2012 at 10:57 AM ----------

Dude, i'm about 30 minutes from DIA. If you have the time, I could just pick you up and you could watch the game at my spot. Having a few buddies over anyways. :)

I think there's some kind sports bar called Boulder Beer Tap House in the Jeppesen Terminal, on the west side

Thanks for the offer, but it may be more of a hassle and not sure how my wife will feel about leaving the airport...not to mention our flight has changed times about 3 times with this storm...so my 4 hour layover may change.

I will definitely check out the Boulder Beer tap house. Thanks for the info.

Archived