Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Snubbing of NFC East Rival Fans, Stories Untold

SemperFi Skins

I once posted on the DC craigslist, titled, Two Free Dallas Cowboys Hats!

When the ad was opened it read,

One to poop in and the other to cover it up.

Lol, that got my post flagged but that **** was funny.

Kinda wish I would have kept the handful of hate mail I received so I could paste it here.

If Nibbs didn't mention a son AND daughter in his post, I would've guessed you might be Albanian.

My wife of almost 2 years now grew up in a household of family from Boston, die hard Patriots fans. She was never much for Football but did own a few pieces of gear and kept up with how the team was doing.

Since we met, shes slowwwlllyyy picking up steam as a Skins fan and is now loyal to them making sure to watch every game with me.

Last weekend were out running around doing some Christmas shopping, a small 4 door Honda cuts us off turning into Target. I hadn't even noticed the Cowboys Tag frame or bumper magnet when all of a sudden she screams "GO TO DALLAS YOU NON DRIVING PIECE OF $&()&"...as she was cooling down and im still chuckling, she mumbles..."if Romo sits to pee were my Quaterback i'd go try to get in an accident too.."

haha...thats when I knew she had arrived, proud proud moment.

I was wearing my Redskins shirt at a hotel one morning in early November and went to the ice machine. There was what I assumed to be a Dallas fan filling a cooler with ice right in front of a big "Please do not fill coolers" sign. When he turned to head back to his room he looked at my shirt and gave a derisive grunt, so I paid attention to what room he went into and as I walked past I flipped his DO NOT DISTURB door tag over to PLEASE CLEAN ROOM. I hope the cleaning crew caught him workin it.

---------- Post added December-14th-2012 at 09:33 AM ----------

haha i like it. Reminds me of the time I was going to the Skins/Falcons game at FedEx a few weeks ago. Even though we lost, it was still funny to see the guy and his friends in the car next to me flashing his atlanta jersey... then rear ending a stopped car

:ols::ols::ols:

If you had video of this you would be my favorite person ever.

Archived