Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We NEED to beat Tampa, Now Maybe we'll play like it...

One of the only positives I take from this loss, is that maybe we will have a sense of urgency when we come home to play Tampa next week. We really need this win to stay in the NFC East race, which is heating up with the emergence of Dallas this year.

Maybe we will attack more on offense and put some serious pressure on one of the most immoble QB's in the league in Brad Johnson.

Originally posted by RySkins

We really need to win this game but our line will have serious problems agianst that front 4. We do not match up well with them, i.e., the lack of a power running game.

GREATEST OBSERVATION EVER...LOL

who does math up well against them...their defense is great ........but

their offense VS our defense is what will keep this close....

how often will keyshawn beat champ...

how well will the bucs non-existant running game do against our 3 lb's.....

sure mccardell might burn smoot 4-5 times and dilger and the other TE's might have some catches but their offense is SO slow and boring. a 4 yard catch is "pretty good stuff" in tampa....if we score 17 well win this game.

I agree king brice,

i cant see their offense doing anything against us. But the turnovers they cause it what we need to watch. They force fumbles and INT's with their pressure. If we turn it over thats how they win.

There are a few things we're gonna have to attack here. One being we're going to have to do a lot of misdirection plays and stuff to get their speed headed in the wrong direction. Second they always play cover 2 of course but they always put Ronde Barber on the guy in the slot, if there is one. If we can get Coles in the slot and do things to exploit that matchup, QUICKLY, becuase Ramsey wont have much time. The key is going to be to get into 3rd and 5 or less every time, so we can put Coles in the slot and throw quick things like a slant or out route against Barber something with a 3 step drop or so.

plus run the draw play to the side of Rice, a lot!

Archived