Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone else waiting for a let down?

redskins4ever28

I dont know what it is, but I just keep getting this sick feeling in my stomach that RG3 is just too good to be true. Meaning, its not. Like, I dont know, maybe its cause we always end up with are hearts broke and something bad happening and its just the nature of the Redskin fan, but I just keep thinking hes doing so well now, but will it last? Am I the only one? I know our offense isnt totally "gimmicky," but it is a little. It doesnt take away from the fact that Rg3 has been nothing short of amazing, but, I just always feel every week "Is this the week it starts to go bad?" Is it cause were so used to that happening? Could we finally be relevant again? I honestly almost cried today after Rg3 threw that TD because I thought "Hey, maybe finally, we are a new team." Then of course Victor Cruz burnt our garbage defense. But, regardless, I still am just so impresed with RG3, and when I like a player that much and have so much hope in him, I just worry somehow its just going to come crashing down. I dont know. Im sorry if I posted this in the wrong area, but I really want to know if other fans feel this way? Do you think its just because were so used to being let down? RG3 honestly deserves MVP consideration right now, but I just want it to last a long time, I want a QB for a decade, not a year. Im just so worried its too good to be true. You know what I mean?

Archived