Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 5 Redskins vs Falcons Video Preview

EmDiggy

Greetings and welcome back EM! Bold move for you to pick the Skins this week, as I agree with you that the Falcons are just plain stacked on both sides of the ball with solid players with a solid direction for their team. The way I see us winning this game, is if we shut down the middle (Fletcher), and not allowing much YAC. The Falcons WILL catch the ball no matter what it takes, Skins fans have seen already some impossible catches being made over grade A defense. We just can't let them extend plays and get YAC. Stopping the deep ball is a given, and you know these WRs can fly for the Falcons. We should have no business letting anyone streak down the field uncovered, not with the amount of game film on these guys out there

Greetings and welcome back EM! Bold move for you to pick the Skins this week, as I agree with you that the Falcons are just plain stacked on both sides of the ball with solid players with a solid direction for their team. The way I see us winning this game, is if we shut down the middle (Fletcher), and not allowing much YAC. The Falcons WILL catch the ball no matter what it takes, Skins fans have seen already some impossible catches being made over grade A defense. We just can't let them extend plays and get YAC. Stopping the deep ball is a given, and you know these WRs can fly for the Falcons. We should have no business letting anyone streak down the field uncovered, not with the amount of game film on these guys out there

Thanks DeadEx! I think the best equalizer that you guys have is the running game..its controls the clock and it also puts the opposing offense in a situation where they have to maximize their own possessions with points.

Agreed. If we can cap off clock hogging drives with touchdowns, then we can win it.
No doubt brothas, we need to keep Ryan and the Falcons off the field as much as possible, and turn our own drives into TD's and NO missed field goals this week. If Cundiff has another week like last week, its a rap, we will lose this game.

Archived