Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Run TMC Sports Show's "Redskins Reflections" Segment- Signed Pic Contest

RedskinNutt

I'm the co-host of the Run TMC Sports Show on the E.Y.E.S. Radio Network (eyesradio.com). In celebrating the 80th anniversary of the franchise, I've set up a segment called "Redskins Reflections", where we discuss some of our favorite moments in Redskins' history with the players who were a part of it.

This season we've spent time with Sonny Jurgensen, Sam Huff, Mike Nelms and Darryl Grant, with 2 more guys lined up for the next 2 weeks. Trying to book more for our audience throughout the season.

With each guest, we run a "Guess the Redskins" contest on our twitter (@runtmcsports). Wanted to throw it out to the ES community directly. I don't post much, but I've been around for a while and appreciate the fandom on this board. Thought you guys would appreciate this kind of stuff.

We're offering a Darryl Grant signed pic and a signed pic of our 9/24 guest to the ES member who can answer the following trivia questions.

1. For the Grant pic: Grant was once hit in the head with a football by Tony Dorsett in a hotly contested NFC East game in '83 (for once a boneheaded play worked in our favor). That game was memorable for other reasons too; Tom Landry yelling "No, No, No" as Danny White screwed up a 4th and inches, and 2 cowboys attempting to ruin the Fun Bunch celebration. Who were those 2 Cowboys? Hint: I mention them on the show (http://www.eyesradio.com/2012/917-run-tmc-sports-licking-our-lou-wounds/)

2. For our 9/24 special guest signed pic: He is the only Redskin to ever led the team in rushing yards and receptions in a season

I'm the co-host of the Run TMC Sports Show on the E.Y.E.S. Radio Network (eyesradio.com). In celebrating the 80th anniversary of the franchise, I've set up a segment called "Redskins Reflections", where we discuss some of our favorite moments in Redskins' history with the players who were a part of it.

This season we've spent time with Sonny Jurgensen, Sam Huff, Mike Nelms and Darryl Grant, with 2 more guys lined up for the next 2 weeks. Trying to book more for our audience throughout the season.

With each guest, we run a "Guess the Redskins" contest on our twitter (@runtmcsports). Wanted to throw it out to the ES community directly. I don't post much, but I've been around for a while and appreciate the fandom on this board. Thought you guys would appreciate this kind of stuff.

We're offering a Darryl Grant signed pic and a signed pic of our 9/24 guest to the ES member who can answer the following trivia questions.

1. For the Grant pic: Grant was once hit in the head with a football by Tony Dorsett in a hotly contested NFC East game in '83 (for once a boneheaded play worked in our favor). That game was memorable for other reasons too; Tom Landry yelling "No, No, No" as Danny White screwed up a 4th and inches, and 2 cowboys attempting to ruin the Fun Bunch celebration. Who were those 2 Cowboys? Hint: I mention them on the show (http://www.eyesradio.com/2012/917-run-tmc-sports-licking-our-lou-wounds/)

2. For our 9/24 special guest signed pic: He is the only Redskin to ever led the team in rushing, receptions and receiving yards in a season

I believe they were DB Michael Downs & DB Dennis Thurman

Archived