Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shameful plug

Thirtyfive2seven

Hello everyone :) I recently started something that I'm extremely proud of with my fiance, Susan that would like to share with you. It's not Redskins related but it's for a good cause. Please feel free to follow us on this journey. We would be most grateful!

www.facebook.com/thepetrepublic

From there you can view all of the other sites such as our blog, webpage, etc.

What is it?

Animal advocacy through education, art & design. www.the-pet-republic.com www.thepetrepublic.blogspot.com (Graphic design services available)

Mission

To provide exceptional customer service and innovative design while focusing on animal advocacy and public education.

Company Overview

Welcome to The Pet Republic! I am a designer that believes in fighting for animal advocacy & educating the public on animal related issues. I have worked in the veterinary field for years, as an ICU veterinary technician & have learned a lot about preventative medicine, animal behavior & overall pet wellness. I will keep you informed of relevant pet issues while sharing my passion for art & design as well.

Any feedback would be welcomed and if this is not the place to post this or violates any rules please let me know and I will immediately remove it.

Archived