Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Homer: Pierre Garçon compares Peyton Manning and Robert Griffin III

themurf

No need to slow down. I actually think we have a slew of young, talented and athletic guys on offense. True we don't have a Megatron or a Fitzgerald but not many teams do last time I checked. You name guys like Julio Jones, Steve Smith etc but those teams,have above average to excellent qbs. Steve Smith struggled the last few years before Cam came to town.

Another thing I disagree with. You label Garcon as nothing more than a number two reciever. And you know this how? You have seen the future? With RGIII throwing to him and not having to play in the shadow of a great like Reggie Wayne, he has the potential to be as good as he wants. Your labeling him as nothing better than a no. 2 is nothing more than your opinion. Not fact.

Truth is our reciever situation is better than some of the other teams out there. We have tons of potential. Hankerson, Moss, Morgan, Robinson, Briscoe. Throw in Davis, Paul and Cooley and I think to say RGIII is devoid of weapons is completely ridiculous. Simply for the fact that no one knows what kind of effect RGIII will have on them and vice versa. Also I would take Helu, Royster and TH over one full time back anyday.

So no. I'm not slowing down. No need to. The sky is the limit with this group. Imho.

themurf,

That was good stuff. I got to see Garcon up close, his much bigger than I thought, and when I saw him practice I was impressed with his speed and athletic ability. It should make out for an interesting year

I never noticed that while in Indy (white/blue is slimming?) but he is a physical beast...I am super excited to watch him play this season. He is fast, athletic as heck and tough to bring down. Cant wait.

Archived