Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Approval of the RG3 trade- 12 years later (Hypothetical Scenario--MET)

skinfan2k

Was anyone else shocked that it will be 2026 in 12 years?

Yes me! I had exactly the same thought and then it was followed by the saddening realisation that if (as the OP said) we haven't won another SB by then, it will be 30+ years since the glory days!

So...suppose he plays well enough so that the Skins compete nearly every year for the division title and win a few playoff games over the next decade, but the Rams win 2 or 3 SBs with all the talent they stockpile from our picks. What will be people's feelings/reactions thenM. It's not an unlikely scenario given they have Bradford at QB and Fisher running the show.

A. I will never understand why Fisher is so highly rated. 16 years and 6 playoff appearances. He's a decent coach, but come on...

B. You need a QB. If you don't have a QB, you can't compete.

---------- Post added March-16th-2012 at 02:38 PM ----------

Then I'll offically call him DMII

Donovan McNabb II

We should be so lucky.

Seriously, losing all those NFC title games is frustrating, but the difference between us and Philly over the last 15 years is that it is fun to be an Eagles fan during the season. During the off-season, 31 fan bases are pissed off. We're typically pissed off starting in October. I would like to be happy on Halloween for a few years.

Archived