Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SUPERBOWL VEIWING PARTY WITH TROOPS IN CAMP ARIFJAN, KUWAIT with LB ROCKY MCINTOSH, SAM BRADFORD and others..

killerbee99

Hey guys, I have been a long time member but really low key and in the military, currently working in an earth terminal complex in Kuwait for the military. So, here I am slightly bummed out about having to see the Superbowl AGAIN in a desert, till I see that there were some NFL players coming bye....no other than a Redskin Player as well for a Superbowl viewing party being held in the morale center.....got a couple of pics and chatted with Rocky McIntosh who came to visit the troops as well as Sam Bradford and James Laurinitis of the Rams. Here are some pics and I am the black cat on the left...lol

<a  href=http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/2718/dsc04106aj.th.jpg' alt='dsc04106aj.th.jpg'>

dsc04158u.th.jpg

dsc04161o.th.jpg

dsc04160v.th.jpg

dsc04105f.th.jpg[/img]

This pic was after running into Philly Cheerleaders who were Camp Arifjan for a USO show earlier

[ATTACH]46346[/ATTACH][ATTACH]46347[/ATTACH][ATTACH]46348[/ATTACH][ATTACH]46349[/ATTACH][ATTACH]46350[/ATTACH]

Archived