Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

anybody check out the pole on CNNSI?

gbear

A few weeks ago, we were favored to be the last team to win a game. Now we are considered the team with best shot to make the playoffs among all 5-5 teams. Interesting. Lavar better get busy. He's got alot of people to shove off the bandwagon.

all it takes is one stub of the toe against Dallas and the air comes out of the media-induced balloon.

I am more convinced than ever that most NFL writers and editorialists don't watch the games and are making judgments based on Sportscenter highlights.

I will wager that a guy like Peter King or Chris Mortenson has probably watched the Redskins twice this season, on their Monday Night games WEEKS AGO.

Now, after the highlights of the Denver and Philly wins, the Redskins are conquering heroes.

Peter King's dateline was "Philadelphia" on yesterday's MMQB column.

------------------

"Loosen up, Sandy baby. You're just too damn tight!" - John Riggins to Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor

----------------------

"I fear we've awakened a sleeping giant, and filled him with a terrible resolve."

- Japanese Imperial Admiral Yamamoto, after hearing that the Japanese declaration of war failed to reach the U.S. government before the attack upon Pearl Harbor

Archived