Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Phillip Daniels... Thank you!

brandymac27

Your son is lucky to have someone like PD93 call him but he's luckier to have a parent involved and thoughtful enough to even attempt something like that. Lucky kid.

.........and Phillip Daniels is all class, no doubt. I only wish he was around during the Gibbs 1.0 era, he would've fit in perfectlly. Probably been on ring of fame.

That's so sweet and just flat out awesome Brandy! It makes me even prouder to be a Skins fan now than I ever have been (my entire life) just because I've always felt its about the kids. For him to take any time out of his day, just to call your son up and talk to him is ****ing awesome. Words can't describe it. PD, I love you man, you were a great Redskin and still are.

The main reason I say this, is when I was a little kid, I got into an elevator with J.R. Reid (was playing college basketball at UNC at the time) when I was around your sons age (12-13 yo) and I asked him for his autograph (I was a huge and still am UNC Fanatic). He turned and looked at me and says, "huh, no. I dont do autographs." It crushed me, he was one of the players I looked up to. I hope he rots in hell, still to this day. He was nothing in the NBA, so basically, hes a **** nut. But anyhow, I love hearing about stories like this, it makes my day lol.

Archived