Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CIN vs BAL 51-14????? Recap?!?!!!!

freestyln

I'm sayin doe....haha. Seriously, was it against the CPU or Dro?

and none for Jimmy?

Yeah it was against dro and naw jimmy didn't get a pick but I think he was close to getting one. It was close at first when ray rice broke a couple tackles for a long td run but then he had a couple turnovers that I was able to score on

Holy crap, you use Beck in Madden?!

You say that as if using Rex is much better. I've been with Beck since the 2nd half of week 3, after 2.5 weeks of Rex playing poorly I switched. He was solid before Helu got hurt and people had to respect my breakout running game. Though with Roy out for a couple more weeks, Torain gets yards but doesn't really strike the fear of taking one to the house like Helu does, meaning the past couple of games defenses can play back because even if Torian breaks a run, he'll get stopped before he does too much damage. So I may move back to Rex for maybe some sort of improvement in the passing game while my running game takes a hit.

You say that as if using Rex is much better. I've been with Beck since the 2nd half of week 3, after 2.5 weeks of Rex playing poorly I switched. He was solid before Helu got hurt and people had to respect my breakout running game. Though with Roy out for a couple more weeks, Torain gets yards but doesn't really strike the fear of taking one to the house like Helu does, meaning the past couple of games defenses can play back because even if Torian breaks a run, he'll get stopped before he does too much damage. So I may move back to Rex for maybe some sort of improvement in the passing game while my running game takes a hit.

Eh, I guess cuz I like to throw deep at times......Beck won't help in that department.

Rex Grossman

74 AWR (Awareness)

90 THP (Throw Power)

77 THA (Throw Accuracy)

81 TAS (Throw Accuracy Short)

74 TAM (Throw Accuracy Medium)

72 TAD (Throw Accuracy Deep)

46 TOR (Throw on the Run)

65 PAC (Play Action)

John Beck

74 AWR (Awareness)

79 THP (Throw Power)

83 THA (Throw Accuracy)

86 TAS (Throw Accuracy Short)

77 TAM (Throw Accuracy Medium)

61 TAD (Throw Accuracy Deep)

50 TOR (Throw on the Run)

69 PAC (Play Action)

The Dolphins just love injuring RBs. Helu last week, Spiller yesterday. We bring the pain.

As for the OP. Turnovers kill you. 7 picks (and 2 fumbles, one fumble 6) vs SSM = loss. Only 2 yesterday = win. One of these days I wont have any in a game......

I would say that rex is a hell of a lot better qb then beck in madden and in real life. I tried beck for a while but could never pass the way I use to with rex

Rex was much better, Madden wise, pre eagles game. Throwing to WRs on crossing routes was no problem,,,,,EA staff killed that....wait, Rex killed that.

Oh wow. That's nuts. Turnovers are a *****, they can definitely turn a game. Just lost to Pumpkin Esco in a game in which I seemed to be all about turnovers. My offense was primarily Roy Helu, I can't wait til he comes back from injury, I don't like having to throw the ball when John Beck is under center.

Good game man. I know if Helu was in there on a couple of those runs Torain got downfield on he would have been gone. Regardless, your offense was tough to stop. I think the turning point was the goal line stand on 4th down. I thought for certain you would get in there - I maybe make that play 1 out of 10 times.

Archived