Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins in New Orleans

kevinklein

I've spent the week in New Orleans, and the crux of my trip is NFL Sunday. I want to watch the Skins somewhere that lots of New Orleans fans congregate to watch. NFL football down here is insane right now, and I really want to experience that Saints-camaraderie.

Anyone from New Orleans that can recommend a good bar where Saints fans frequent, but will also have the Skins game on?

Check out Cooter Browns Tavern .

http://cooterbrowns.com/main.html

Since 1977, Cooter Brown's has been a popular watering hole, grill and oyster bar. Celebrity Hall Of Foam and Beersoleum - come have a beer with over 100 of your all-time favorite deceased celebrities.

Located in the historic Riverbend section of Uptown New Orleans, Cooter Brown's proudly serves over 400 brands of domestic and imported bottled beers. We offer 40 different beers on tap at the front bar and 20 beers on tap at the back bar (which is open during the weekend for games).

Cooter Brown's now has 17 flat screens and 2 eight foot drop downs. We offer all the sports packages through Direct TV; including the Big 10 College Package, NFL Package and on Sundays show all NFL games ... we also have the NHL package!!

Archived