Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just want to say thanks.

shamanistic1

I just want to say thanks to the site and all of the true Skins' fans that visit the site.

I'm in the military and I haven't had a very supportive cast of Skins' fans where I've been stationed. The teams performance over the last 11yrs hasn't helped much either. But I am a die hard Skins' fan since '81 and I would just like to thank everyone for giving me a place to talk about the greatest team in the National Football League.

Thanks.

:gaintsuck

Yeah Thanks to you..

This site/board is awsome. I usually post at A John Madden Football site and talk about football but there all nfc east trolls and come ruin the Redskins thread.... Now i got a whole BOARD to talk Redskins... Thanks to the owner whoever you are

Your Welcome and definately thank you shamanistic1. Without guys like you, as a veteran of the Navy, we wouldn't be able to enjoy coming to a great board like this and speak of the greatest football team in the Universe. :thumbsup: Accept this as a now civilian salute.

shamanistic1,

Welcome aboard bro. Where ya stationed?

This board can be VERY helpful. Last year I was in Afghanistan and these guys squared me away with anything from play by play for the games I couldn't get to what the general concensus (sp?) was in the DC area.

Later,

RTLW!

Archived