Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seriously, enough with the "Stankerson" stuff already.....

Smallville

I've been a Skins fan for 25 years, and in that time I've never seen a Redskins' rookie (not Desmond Howard, not Thomas, not Kelly) get ripped as much as Hankerson. The guy has played a total of one down in the NFL, and people on here have already written him off. This kid broke receiving records at "The U", actually played pretty well (9 catches for 101 yards) in the preseason, and easily has the highest ceiling out of any of our receivers. So let me ask: Why the hate? Is it because he's dropped a few balls in practice? Is it because he doesn't have a full grasp on the playbook as of yet? Is it because he hasn't risen up the depth charts that includes four or five experienced receivers? Seriously, just stop with the "Stankerson" stuff. This kid will be our best receiver in the next 2-3 years, and is a huge part of our future. Wouldn't it just be easier to get behind him and give him the benefit of the doubt for now? I think he deserves at least that much from the fanbase. Anyway, just my 2 cents....

Hail.....

Archived