Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICAL GAME DAY THREAD - Week 7 - Skins Vs Panthers

I_Bleed_B&G

"Career" who is better now? By your analysis, Favre > Rodgers.

Cooley has been injured pretty much all year. To dismiss Cooley because he's been injured this year is silly. Cooley was the #2 TE in the game last year. I'm not trying to take anything from Davis. He's ranked #7 so far this year. Just because Cooley has been injured this year and is a little older doesn't mean Fred Davis is a better TE.

Also, you're example of my "analysis" is horrible.

Cooley has been injured pretty much all year. To dismiss Cooley because he's been injured this year is silly. Cooley was the #2 TE in the game last year. I'm not trying to take anything from Davis. He's ranked #7 so far this year. Just because Cooley has been injured this year and is a little older doesn't mean Fred Davis is a better TE.

Also, you're example of my "analysis" is horrible.

Just speaking for me personally, but I felt that Davis would have done more with Cooley's receptions last year. Love Cooley, but he wasn't the #2 TE in the game last year...he had the 2nd most receptions. There's a difference. I do think that Davis is better than Cooley now. And that's even assuming that Cooley ever gets back from this injury fully, and back into his prime. I don't think we can say that with any confidence. This thing has lingered WAY too long.

Archived